- This paper concludes with a discussion of future research consideration in section 5.
- Section 5 summarizes the results of this investigation.
- Section 5 gives the conclusions and future directions of research.
- Section 7 provides a summary and a discussion of some extensions of the paper.
- Finally, conclusions and future work are summarized
- The basic questions posed above are then discussed and conclusions are drawn.
- Section 7 is the conclusion of the paper.
Chapter 0. Abstract
- A basic problem in the design of xx is presented by the choice of a xx rate for the measurement of experimental variables.
- This paper examines a new measure of xx in xx based on fuzzy mathematics which overcomes the difficulties found in other xx measures.
- This paper describes a system for the analysis of the xx.
- The method involves the construction of xx from fuzzy relations.
- The procedure is useful in analyzing how groups reach a decision.
- The technique used is to employ a newly developed and versatile xx algorithm.
- The usefulness of xx is also considered.
- A brief methodology used in xx is discussed.
- The analysis is useful in xx and xx problem.
- A model is developed for a xx analysis using fuzzy matrices.
- Algorithms to combine these estimates and produce a xx are presented and justified.
- The use of the method is discussed and an example is given.
- Results of an experimental application of this xx analysis procedure are given to illustrate the proposed technique.
- This paper analyses problems in
- This paper outlines the functions carried out by …
- This paper includes an illustration of the …
- This paper provides an overview and information useful for approaching
- Emphasis is placed on the construction of a criterion function by which the xx in achieving a hierarchical system of objectives are evaluated.
- The main emphasis is placed on the problem of xx
- Our proposed model is verified through experimental study.
- The experimental results reveal interesting examples of fuzzy phases of: xx, xx
- The compatibility of a project in terms of cost, and xx are likewise represented by linguistic variables.
- A didactic example is included to illustrate the computational procedure
Chapter 1. Introduction
- Over the course of the past 30 years, .. has emerged form intuitive
- Technological revolutions have recently hit the industrial world
- The advent of … systems for has had a significant impact on the
- The development of … is explored
- During the past decade, the theory of fuzzy sets has developed in a variety of directions
- The concept of xx was investigated quite intensively in recent years
- There has been a turning point in … methodology in accordance with the advent of …
- A major concern in … today is to continue to improve…
- A xx is a latecomer in the part representation arena.
- At the time of this writing, there is still no standard way of xx
- Although a lot of effort is being spent on improving these weaknesses, the efficient and effective method has yet to be developed.
- The pioneer work can be traced to xx .
- To date, none of the methods developed is perfect and all are far from ready to be used in commercial systems.